RAW Strings is a contemporary strings library focusing on organic, lively sound and innovative expression.
Inspired by modern cinematic composers, RAW Strings combines closely recorded violin, viola, and cello with haunting effects and extended sampling techniques. Create gorgeous string textures with dozens of hand-crafted presets, or dig deeper into the flexible interface to create your own unique soundscapes.
Included are 116 sound sources that span from naked string articulations, to processed cassette tape articulations, to found recordings from around the world.
RAW Strings is now available for a limited time at the introductory price of $69, for the free Kontakt 6 Player.
RAW Strings utilizes a full-featured 4 layer sampling engine, with each layer given a flexible suite of 8 effects and 24 convolutions. An arpeggiator, sequencer, master effects suite, and sophisticated mod matrix are provided for limitless tweaking.
Start simple. With 68 hand-crafted presets and 116 sound sources, you can achieve nearly instantaneous results.
Dig deeper into the rich feature set of RAW Strings to craft your own unique sound worlds.
– 116 sound sources
– 3 unique tape versions
– 68 hand-crafted presets
– 16 GB of samples (compressed to 10.4 GB)
– Compatible with free Kontakt Player or Kontakt, version 6.2.2 or newer
– macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or newer; Windows 7 or newer
– Intel Core i7 processor recommended
– 10.4 GB storage space required
– Variable RAM footprint: less than 200 MB with purge, or 2.2 GB with all articulations loaded